February 27, 2007

Withdrawal Symptoms

Aaron and I are officially suffering withdrawal symptoms with the lack of internet at home. It's not much better on the work front either as I've been flat out and Aaron hasn't been in the office for about two weeks. So I'm grabbing some time now for non-research purposes...shhhh tell no one!

So what's been going on in my incredibly exciting, dynamic and spontaneous life??? Not much...and Jess has just offered to make me a cup of tea so I'll finish this update later.

MWAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,
I still miss you and now I cant even look at your blog because there's hardly ever anything new. Thats alright I guess. Do you still listen to Pink Floyd? i think of you everytime I hear Have a Cigar and how u said it was your dad singing.
Paul