September 21, 2006

Plastering has begun

Hello,

I just got back from the house! We were last there on Tuesday night, Aaron and Peter were doing some last minute wiring in the garage. Inside there was a hugh pile of plaster and some cornice material. Two days later all that plaster is up on the walls and on the ceiling. I am very impressed as I thought it would take a lot longer. I realise of course that they still have to smooth over the joins and apply the cornices etc but I was so excited to see the incredible progress.

Bruce, our wonderful supervisor from Metricon, seems to be getting things moving. We should have cabinets delivered next week and if the weather stays fine he says the rendering will start soon.

Our completion date is the end of January...but dare I hope that we might be in by Christmas? I can't think about that it's toooooo exciting.

Anyway enjoy the pics...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We built with Metricon and loved the house. If you are at plastering now then you will definately be in by Christmas. They always give a completion date that is a lot further off than it will really take them.