September 23, 2006

Saturday Morning

It is an absolutely glorious spring morning. Sez is back early from her mum's, as she wanted to see her daddy after a whole week away.

So everyone is still in bed and I'm thinking I'll go for a walk, make a big breakfast for all then put my plan to visit the house into action.

What else to do with the day? Well there's always plenty of domestic engineering and I wouldn't mind dinner at my fav restaurant, The Elephant and Wheelbarrow. I love it cos its a great English style pub that serves pretty decent pub grub. Of course it is Saturday so it will be extra busy and we may be going later in the week when we take Sarah to the theatre.

So my main focus for today will probably be, as usual, the house.

I really am getting excited now as it looks like it is moving ahead. Of course I shouldn't jinx myself but who knows we could be in sooner rather than later.

Best be off and take the lovely Max for a walk.

MWAH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

the blog looks great. This must be an old photo of Max before you put him on his diet. He has a very big belly.

Love Jacks

Wendy said...

Hi Jackie,

Yes it's an old pic and he has trimmed down a lot since being on the Royal Canin.

Glad you liked the Blog.

Anonymous said...

Your dog looks dead? Is he ok?