October 31, 2007

Happy Hallowe'en 07

Aha, it's my favourite time of year again...Hallowe'en...or as I prefer to call it...Samhain...but then again seeing as we're in the southern hemisphere it could actually be Beltain. Anyway, it's a great day.

This year I got dressed up before I went to work...and confused a number of people in the process. Kate thought I was a very competent CRT from behind, when in fact it was just me doing my job. Others asked if it was St Patrick's Day because I had green in my hair and a few people asked me if I am American...they got my pro-Celtic ramble for their troubles. Still the kids got a laugh and that was great!


In the evening we went to the Lindsay's Citizenship Ceremony, which was lovely. We bought them an Australian Legends CD and enjoyed a drink with the four brand new Aussies. Now all I have to do is work on Aaron.

By the time we got back it was too late for Sarah to go trick or treating...but we had promised. So I suggested she just visit her mum. So I did her make up, she got dressed up and away we went.
We then had a bit of a photo session out the front..

No comments: