January 04, 2007

Happy birthday deanne

I can't believe it but it's been 20 years since the little peanut came into our lives. The baby isn't a baby anymore and isn't even a teenager now. I'm so proud of her and all she's done. I just hope she makes more of her 20s than i did of mine. Happy birthday dee. Love you lots.

in other news sez came home last night. Poor kid is really sick so i spent the night checking on her. She's sleeping peacefully now so hopefully the tummy bug has passed.

andrew came to visit yesterday and then roy lorraine and the kids came over too. Roy built a work bench in the garage and lorraine helped me with sarah's room. Andrew shifted some mulch for me and peter worked on the deck. Aaron came over and fitted off some power points in the garage. I feel so spoiled having such great friends.

going to move some more mulch now before it gets too hot then off to celebrate with dee

No comments: