July 09, 2008

Lenny Henry

Lisa, Glen, Aaron and I headed out last night to see the great comedian, Lenny Henry. It's nice living next to other Poms as they like the same people we do (not that I'm a pom!!!!)
Lenny was so funny, even Aaron was laughing out loud. We saw him a few years ago when we first got together so it was kind of special seeing him again...like a sense of continuity - we've survived all this time together.
We all had dinner at PJ O'Briens before hand and had another pint (of Bulmers!) after the show.
Today Sarah went out with Amy so we went to the movies - we saw the Happening which really spooked me, silly Wendy!! Aaron wasn't impressed of course.
Tomorrow it's back to work for me - then maybe we'll go into town on Friday. I went last week with Sophie so I don't mind either way. Then the hols are over and it's back to the grind stone!!!!

No comments: