July 10, 2007

But it hurts...and Happy 100th

Wendy did too much digging today. Wendy's back hurts. Wendy feels like the mud will never come off.
However, Wendy now has a lovely vegie patch - well the beds for it are in, just need to get to work on the compost and yet more digging. I (sorry, referring to myself in the third person is just TOOOO pretentious) have also finished the edging around the front garden and have put some bricks in where I'm going to put more edging in. I'll wait till I get the pebbles for under the windows delivered and get the edging delivered at the same time. I guess that's the front garden on hold for now as the next delivery will be a couple of pay days away and I want to focus on preparing the vegie patch. Besides, I'm back to work on Monday so long days of mucking around in the mud are nearly over.

Just for the record this is my
TH post on this blog.





Not bad for a year of blogging eh?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...!!!

Way to go! looking forward to eating lots of nice vegies!