July 06, 2007

Mary Mary Quite Contrary


Well my garden doesn't grow as such as there aren't many plants in there yet...although the ones around the back have grown very quickly and I'm quite pleased with the plants under the window (except the poor fellow blasted by the storm - but it's hanging in there.)


I managed to get the gravel path done - I have more gravel left which I will rake over the existing path later today. When we walk on it and close our eyes it takes us back to the long walk to school in the snow...that satisfying "cruch" under foot. I had enough black mulch to do one section of the front but I'm not sure if the little pile left will cover the rest. I still have some jarrah to put in but I'm waiting for Aaron to be home to trim it up for me. You can't really see too much from these shots but trust me it's there!


Around the back the frog bog is on hold as we think we should put some drainage in first. We chatted to a plumber earlier in the week and he concurs. Just as well as I don't have the money to get the pond liner, plants and rocks just yet. So my lone frog who's out there now will just have to make do with what is there.

More work to do today

See ya

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey wegz
great blog.
and remember to keep writing cause it just keeps getting better.
love you xoxo

Wendy said...

Thank you sarah. It's great to have you home again. Love wendyxxxxxxooooooxxxxxx