October 14, 2006

Apparently I'm psychic

You Are 90% Psychic

You are so very psychic.
But you already predicted that, didn't you?
You have "the gift" - and you use it daily to connect with others.
You're very tapped into the world around you...
Just make sure to use your powers for good!
Are You Psychic?

Of course if I were really this powerful I would have predicted the frustrating things that are currently going on my life, like the stuff with my stalker. I knew that this "person" would cause me trouble but I didn't realise the extent of it. I wish I could go into more detail here but I can't! Anyway, I did predict it to a point and I did say that certain information should not be divulged to certain people because it would be passed on but what can you do? Obviously there is something that I need to learn in this life that I didn't learn in my last, and it involves being made miserable by a very bitter and I think unwell person. Perhaps I need to learn more patience, more resilience and more compassion. In the mean time I'll just have to grin and bare it.

Love to all xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yello Wends
like your blog dude but there is just 1 thing missin ME
lol
talk soon
MWA Dells