October 09, 2006

Three Beautiful Things For Monday

  • The sun on my back when I was filling the car this morning made me feel warm and tingly all over
  • Students thought I was in my early 20's (I'm so shallow and they're getting a great report this term)
  • Made a new friend at work today - My scary new job gets a lot less scary everytime I make a friend

House Update
Aaron met me at the house after work. He'd collected Sarah from school, only told me after my panic attack when I couldn't find her. The missing bits of plumbing had arrived and have been plumbed in. No pix but all good!

Max the Beagle Update
Max news is not so good. The vet has his pathology report back and one of the lumps was malignant. We've made an appoinment for Thursday for more tests. I can't stand the thought of going through this pain again. I just love Max to pieces but pets stay in your life for such a brief moment. I hate cancer for all that it has taken from me. I'm praying that one of my three beautiful things on Thursday will be good news about Max. Early night tonight so I can get up at 5.30 and walk him.

Love Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe hey miss, how are you?
i finally decided to check out your blog after much anticipation. just got home from work, hmm that was boring, anyways your house looks really nice, really nice. Anyways i'll see you tommorow. Cya l8ta