October 08, 2006

I'm evil but not selfish????

Ha ha, I was searching through blogs and found a link to How Evil are You? I thought I was pretty nice until I did this. There were some boxes I ticked and then emptied so imagine my potential!!!!!

You have to try this :)


Wendy is 70% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.


So then I tried the selfish one and it turns out I'm ok

Wendy is 34% Selfish

In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.



Seeing as I'm not selfish I best stop mucking around on the internet, take Max for his walk, do some washing for the fam and introduce Mr Dyson to Mrs Carpet.

Ciao


ok, one more and then I'm outta here

Wendy is 71% Addicted to Love

Might as well face it, you're very addicted to love.
But you're not really getting the deep love you seek.
Short lived, dramatic relationships are more your style.
Let go of needing someone, and you may find someone you actually want.


That's it, i'm done. Enjoy



Wendy has her Sarcastic Moments

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.
How Sarcastic Are You?

Sorry, it started to hail so I did one more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

We have had great fun doing these tests, they were a real laugh Janet almost wet herself from laughing at one stage.

Keep up the good work with your blog we really enjoy reading it.

Cheers

Mark

Anonymous said...

evil? Selfish? Sarcastic? Nah just plain sexy!