October 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Rachel Day


to the fabulous and wonderful Rachel


Let us begin with Three Beautiful Things:
  • The hint of a cicada outside warming up for a night of chirping
  • Sending flowers to Rachel for her birthday. I was so excited thinking about the flowers arriving at her school and all the kids wanting know who sent them.
  • Passing notes with Bec in the back of a classroom..it felt great to be naughty!!!
News for today:

Not much to tell really. Aaron and Sarah tootled off for camp this morning. The school ended up short one male staff member so they were looking for volunteers. They got a bit of a bonus with Aaron: already had a police check, experienced with school camps, Level 2 + Oxy Viva First Aid Training, and has three days off work this week.
As for me I'm a bit lonely without my boy but Max and I have been walking and I'm about to tackle some housework. I didn't eat lunch today so even my dinner is ready. Bargain.

Best get to it.

Wendy

PS: Popped into blogthings again...ooops think I'm addicted

You Have Fantastic Karma

You are a kind, sensitive, and giving person.
And all your good deeds will pay off - if they haven't already.
But you're not so concerned with what you get in return anyway.
You have an innate caring nature - and nothing can change that!

No comments: