October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th Raises its Ugly Head

Couldn't resist another one of these. Actually, I prefer a Chai latte!
You Are a Soy Latte

Yeah, you've got a bit of that healthy hippie thing going on
But you're more Kate Hudson urban bohemian than Phish groupie
You're worldly and well traveled.. and you know where to get the best coffee in town.
All your experience makes you a compassionate person - and a caring girlfriend.


Chaos ruled this Friday 13th. 5 classes, 5 room changes, 4 of the 5 involved being sent to rooms already in use. So I got to know large tracts of the school today!!!
If the year 12s are dying for their exams to finish I'm right there with them. I just want my old rooms back! Except the stinky portable.
Got to bowling tonight to discover my purse is not in my car. Left my bag at work...in the long run perhaps a good thing as I won't spend much this weekend.

Last night was lovely so. So good to see the old crowd and meet some new faces. We went to the Irish at Knox where they now served Bulmers!!!!! YUM. Managed to get some sponsors for the walk. Over at the restaurant the new maths teacher and I chatted about Treasure Island in Eastbourne and other such things. I quite enjoyed grilled atlantic salmon, I think Rach was amused to see me eat fish! We ran into Emma, a student at my old school, it was her 18th...happy b'day em. I really really miss the Boz crew but I'm hoping it won't be too long before I'm fully settled at my new school.

3BT
  • Knowing that Aaron is home from camp and snuggled up in bed. Should go wake him soon for cuddles
  • Discovering the generosity of teachers who dig deep for a worthy cause. I finally have a bit more money for the Walk on Sunday, all I had to do was ask.
  • Good news from the boss about my job next year. The term 99.9% was used. (So my luck wasn't bad all day.)
Well that's it from me

See ya


No comments: