October 12, 2006

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!

....and not in the way you're thinking!!!

Amazingly warm day today, top of 36 which is just unheard of in October. Ah the joys of global warming. Melbourne water supplies are also very low and there is no rain in sight. The strong northerlies did the two things that nor winds are famous for in the southern hemisphere: 1. hot, dry conditions that flamed some scub fires and 2. sent the kids crazier than usual.

Anyway I guess it's time for 3BT:

  • As promised some days ago I am posting that Max the Beagle is all clear...well sort of...his lymph nodes seem good so we just have to check them regularly. Love that boy!
  • Fun HTML chat with year 11s at recess, they rescued my blog from explorer which was great.
  • Another student made me very proud when she made a decision to include someone in the group and to stand up to the others who had made this girl's life miserable. You go Jess!!!!!
I'm off out to dinner with the Boz crew so no doubt I would have had something to add had I not been so hasty. But I like to stay in touch.

Bye for Thursday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh shiney blog.
I dunno what i shoudl write... :D
Uh, YAY we get a mention ^_^ \/
I love the 3BT's ^_^

Okies.. Yeah... WOOT... <_< >_>

JessyLouise said...

Thank You Very Much For The Mention In Your Blog =) Im Proud Of What I Did And Im Gald You Are Too No One Needs To Be Treated Badly Expecially From People You Have To Go to School With =)