October 18, 2006

Loose change, great night's sleep and making it onto the original 3BT

Three Beautiful Things


  • Donated all my loose change so Buts has to shave off his side burns...God bless those year 12s
  • Woke up at 5.30 just before my alarm, rather than waking up 6 or 7 times during the night
  • Making it onto the roll of honor on Clare's website!!!!!


My stars for today from the lovely Mr Cainer:
SCORPIO
(Oct 24 - Nov 22)
Ideally, you need your ducks lined up in a row. You need someone to be in a position to help you. You need certain items to be in the right place and a sequence of events to have a particularly helpful outcome. Or at least, that's what you think you need. Really, you just need to have confidence in your own intuition. That will lead you unerringly towards the opportunities that are most helpful and the possibilities that are most productive, regardless of where (or what) others expect to be.


Never Date an Aquarius

Freaky, unconventional, and downright strange - it's likely that any Aquarius will weird you out.
And if you do happen to fall for an Aquarius, you'll probably find them too emotionally distant to connect with.

Instead try dating: Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, or Virgo


This is very funny. I can't even think of any Aquarians amongst my friends and acqaintances. I don't know of one! But get this. My fiance is a Cancer, my father was Piscean (both water signs like me so instantly compatible) my mother and niece are both Capricorns and my last BF was a Virgo. For a bunch of random silly questions this isn't too bad.


No comments: