November 07, 2006

the adventures of max the beagle, gorgeous view, reading for pleasure

Three Beautiful Things
  • Max "beagling" across the oval. Whatever he picked up the scent of must have been long gone but he turned into some super beagle as he headed off down little bush tracks and ran around like a mad thing trying to find it.
  • The view from the look out we walked to today. Breath taking and within walking distance of home.
  • Reading...a book...Yes I know not a particularly beautiful thing in itself, however, it was not a book that I had to read for an English Class, it was not any sort of text book, it was not even a reference book, in fact it had no practical application whatsoever. I was reading for me and for pure pleasure. It seems like awhile since I have done that. The book is called The Bride Stripped Bare...an odd title and an up-close-and-personal sort of a story. I may have even blushed while reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Wendy and Max
like your blogs both very much
see ya later
from Sarah