November 07, 2006

Melbourne Cup Day

It's Melbourne Cup Day so I am home. I've picked three horses, all with medium odds, for a place. They are:
  • On a Jeune
  • Headturner
  • Mahtoum
I never win so don't take these as recomendations. I didn't even check what horses I have in the sweep at work!

I started packing last night. Why not? At least I'll be organised when the time finally does come to move.

Here are my stars from Jonathan Cainer:

SCORPIO
(Oct 24 - Nov 22)
The forthcoming transit of Mercury will take place in your zodiac sign. The symbolic implication here is that somehow, you are about to cause an important piece of information to come to light. You may not be consciously engineering this development, but it's happening anyhow - and it's good. First there will be a revelation, then a revolution. A change that has long been needed is finally under way. Regardless of what you fear or how wrong some aspects of your situation seem, all is good.


This seems good news. FYI I've given up on the doing something good everyday of my birthmonth...there are afterall only 24 hours in a day and most of them are taken up with work and running around after others. Perhaps finding time to write in my blog daily is my treat.

You Are The Hermit

You posses a great deal of wisdom and the ability to see people for who they are.
You are always looking ahead at the future, developing visions.
A loner, you tend to travel by yourself through life, seeking your own truth.
You don't crave material things or fancy titles. You have no baggage.

Your fortune:

It's possible that there is a unknown guiding figure in your life, ready to help you.
All you have to do is find this person and seek their advice.
It's also possible that you need to start seeking the meaning of your own life.
Either way, there's some deep thinking you need to undertake, and it needs to be done soon.


How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

No comments: