November 16, 2006

Sarah & Jodie, Kate and Ally

Three Beautiful Things

  • Seeing Sarah and Jodie at Knox and hearing the goos...Sarah and Trevor are back together!!!!
  • Hearing from Kate how much she misses her mum...how sweet to know a teen who has such a good relationship with her mum and openly admits it
  • Seeing Ally driving in the opposite direction this morning...what a surprise!!!!

The Real 3BT

I was just reading over Clare's site and realised it has been a few days since my last visit. She has such an amazing way with words that I could almost inhale the cool, crisp air of an English Autumn, I could see the crimson berries, I could taste the marmalade cake she ate for elevensies at 9.45 and I sighed as I imagined her trapsing through Sussex in her well loved boots. Ah to have the gift of words. Speaking of gifted writers I have also become a regular visitor on River's site and I am loving her amazing poetry. Today she had scanned sketches she had made...is there no end to her talent? One day I would love to meet these wonderful people and fellow bloggers. But for now I will be content reading of their lives in diverse places.

No comments: