November 03, 2006

Tradies, Hats & Burton

3BT
  • 2 sets of tradies at my house this morning & Sarah's new found confidence when running in with muffins for the painters
  • A fabulous morning tea at work in honour of the Spring Racing Carnival. I got to wear my gorgeous (dahrling) pink hat and received many a-compliment!
  • A Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D! Can anything match the brilliance of Tim Burton's imagination?
House Update:
Just a flyby this morning when Sarah dropped in the muffins. Aaron went in later and saw Ed, Dave and Bruce. Ed says I'm a pain with my colour schemes but the muffins and Aaron's laid back nature (OMG have they really met the guy???) means they forgive us...they take the good with the bad. Painting should be finished next week and tiling should start soon.

Wendy's Birth Month:
My special treat for me in honour of my birth month was going to see the Nightmare Before Christmas. I was determined to see it even if it meant going alone. Fortunately Aaron and Sarah came with me.

See ya

No comments: