November 17, 2006

Catherine, Maz & Bec and Boz kids & Tam

Three Beautiful Things
  • Catherine giving me some well-timed kind words and support
  • Marilyn, Bec & I sharing a laugh about our little secret and the great bargain we got
  • Running into goodness knows how many ex-students at Knox, getting lots of hugs and stuff and then to top it all off seeing Tamsyn and catching up on what's been happening since we both escaped the Morg!
House Update:
Haven't been there so nothing to report. Sorry :(

PS Went bowling tonight....I won!!!!!!!
I also supervised the first half of the last year 11 exam this morning. They must be so glad it's over.

3 comments:

~Nitoo Das~ said...

Hello, came visiting. :)
I followed the link on "exams", but I got to a page that tells me I need to be invited to read the blog.

So...invite me. Pretty please. :)

Wendy said...

Hi River,
In order to invite you I need your email address so i can add you to a list. I left it open for awhile but I'm going to lock it down again. I feel a bit vulnerable :)

~Nitoo Das~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.