November 06, 2006

Max fans, Thankyou gift, Famous mum

3 Beautiful Things
  • 3 sweet little girls chasing Max and me across the oval and then with impeccable manners asking if they could pat the dog. They were so lovely and Max lapped up the attention.
  • A lovely gift from Sue as thanks for helping her to move shops.
  • A request that mum write for Clare's history of Tunbridge Wells site.
Random Thoughts
I love Aaron, I really do. I plan to spend the rest of my life (or at least a fair chunk of it) with him. We talk of one day getting married and having a couple of babies. We're building our beautiful home together and we dream of retiring to a farm in the country in our autumn years. Now I know everybody has a past...it's inevitable, and Aaron is of course no exception. I can accept most of the things he has done and put it down to experience; seeking comfort in the knowledge that he has grown and matured into a wonderful, responsible, steady man. However, there is one aspect of his character that I don't know if I can come to terms with. It surfaced today, previosuly I thought he was playing the fool and just pretending, but today the truth became painfully clear to me. My beloved fiance was, and is, a fan of Bros. I know, it's a terrible thing. Today in the car 'When will I be famous?' came on. He knew all the words, and worst still all the dance moves. He was beaming from ear to ear, I have never seen such joy and rapture from him. What should I do? Is there some sort of support group or forum I can join? Or is this it...the end of the line for us?

House Update
Our lovely painters gave up their 4 day weekend to finish the second coat. I love them for this!!!! Looks like just the skirts to finish. Lovely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to leave him! he is beyond help