November 11, 2006


Hello,

Well today is my birthday and the text messages have been flowing. How lovely to have people around me that care enough to make contact. Sometimes I feel very blessed and loved in this life. I even got one from an ex who I haven't heard from in ages!
Aaron is working today so Sarah and I will make a bit of a girls' day of it. We're going to meet Dee from the train station as she is on her way home from uni and we'll all have lunch with mum. Sadly I won't see my twin today but she is having a party in King Lake and I'm meeting friends closer to home.
Aaron had my car detailed for my birthday, which to me seems like a real luxury. It is so nice to have it clean inside and out. I really should take better care of it. On the way to dad's grave last weekend we discovered they are on stage 4 water restrictions down that way and can't wash their cars at all!!!
Aaron also bought me a lovely watch. The card he gave me was particularly ironic, it was all about a man doing housework, cooking dinner and offering a foot massage...all the things that I would love!!! But inside it tells you that with age comes hallucinations and confusion. So I guess I'm out of luck.
Sarah made me some plasticine birds and bought me a bag from Pet Panache for when I'm walking Max.
After Aaron left for work this morning I went back to bed (naughty) and finished reading The Bride Stripped Bare. What a book!!! and how decadent to spend the morning reading.

Yet through all this i realise how much I hate my life!

No comments: